The Reception/Welcome and Services Centre (C.A.S.) is the specific service for the patient in terms of assistance, guidance and support.
The CAS performs the following activities:
- it welcomes the patient, informing them of the services provided, means of access, appointment bookings;
- it performs duties in the areas of administration and management through the entire course of the patient's diagnostic-therapeutic pathway, based on the following main activities:
- activation of the specific Interdisciplinary Care Group;
- confirmation of the taking charge of the patient and of continuity of healthcare;
- booking of preliminary diagnostic procedures;
- creation and updating of the patient's Outline Oncological Record;
- management of digital records.
Dr Antonio Capaldi
CPS Nurse Rosalba Nicosia