Dr Paola Scapoli
011.993.3790 / 3791
Location: ground floor
- diagnosis, staging and follow-up of cancer pathologies with full-body PET/CT scan (radiopharmaceuticals currently in use: fluorodeoxyglucose (18F-FDG) and fluoromethylcholine (18F-FMC);
- traditional diagnostics with lymphoscintigraphy for the identification of sentinel lymph node and total bone scintigraphy for the detection of bone metastases, radioreceptorial scintigraphy for neuroendocrine tumours, perfusion pulmonary scintigraphy with semi quantitative pre-operative assessment.
Dr. Manuela Racca, Dr. Simona Cauda, Dr. Michele Balma.
Methods of booking and access
- At the Common Booking Centre on the 1st Floor:
- in person (from Monday to Friday, from 8.00 to 17.00);
- by telephone on 011.9933777 (from Monday to Friday, from 11.00 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 15.30).